Face Lift Machine Micro RF Needle Beauty Machine For Face Lifting And Skin Rejevenation
The Micro-Needle Fractional RF System is the ideal technology for skin lifting, tightening, and rejuvenation by utilizing minimally invasive micro-needles to deliver controlled RF energy directly into various depths of the skin.
It has had outstanding success for all skin types with a very low risk of side effects and PIH – a key difference when compared to optical-based treatments (IPL & Laser).
How Face lift machine Micro RF Needle Beauty Machine Works
The RF energy is delivered through the focused tip of the micro-needles, leading to far-less trauma to the surrounding epidermis. This leads to significantly decreased discomfort and down time for the patient compared to conventional fractional lasers.
- Insulated needles: protect the epidermis, and avoid burning
- Stepping motor type: needle inserts to skin smoothly without shock
- Gold plated needles: high biocompatibility suits metal allergy patient
- Precise depth control: 0.2-3.5mm in the unit of 0.1mm
- Safety treatment: sterilized disposable needle cartridges
- Suction combined probe for better skin contact
- Trigger button handpiece flexible handpiece operation
- 4 size cartridges suits the different treatment area
- 10 pins cartridges: for eye treatment
- 25 pins cartridges: face treatment
- 64 pins cartridges: body treatment
- Nano chip: Superficial rejuvenation(option)
||10pin,25pin,64pin, nano chip(option)
||8.4 inch color touch screen
||AC 110V/220V, 50Hz/60Hz
Q&A of Face Lift Machine
- How long does a treatment take?
The topical anesthetic cream requires 20 to 30 minutes to take effect prior to treatment, and then the treatment takes 20 to 30 minutes, including after care. So, each session requires approximately 1 hour. The tips are single use.
- How does the treatment feel?
Especially with the correct application of a good topical anaesthetic, the treatment is highly tolerable.
- How long is recovery after treatment?
You may experience transient erythema on the treated areas for 3-4 hours initially. The downtime involved with treatments are significantly reduced due to it targeting the deeper layers of the skin.
- What is the recommended treatment regimen?
The typical interval between sessions is once every 3-4 weeks. Most patients see excellent results following 2-4 treatments. This may vary according to your skin condition and your physician will be better able to assess and advise you of this.