SCHERTLER ROY X Acoustic Amp
ROY X is highly effective as a stand-alone portable system for soloists or small groups. The system can accommodate various mic/instrument combinations and offers a comprehensive mixing facility for easy on-stage setup. ROY X’s Master section includes both a spring-like reverb with decay and a digital multi-effect (on a separate buss). A headphone preamp provides a handy monitoring facility.
ROY X is available in a choice of wood or anthracite finishes.
SCHERTLER amps feature a high-end Class-A preamp with no integrated circuits and No Negative Feedback.
- Weight: 22,2 kg
- Dimensions (LxDxH): 35.7 x 41.5 x 51 cm
- Frequency Response (@ +/-3dB): 40 to 20 kHz
- Sensitivity (1W/1m) @1 kHz: 95 dB
- Power: 450 W – Class-D
- SPL Max: 124 dB
- Speakers: 1” horn tweeter, 2x 8” woofer
- Box construction: 15 mm birch BB laminated
- System – Format: Bass reflex – Two way – Bi-amp
- Mic In connector: XLR
- Mic In sensitivity: -52 dB
- Mic In impedance: 4.7 kΩ
- Instrument In connector: 1/4″ jack unbalanced
- Instrument In sensitivity: -47 dB
- Instrument In impedance: 820 kΩ
- Stereo In connector: 1/8″ jack stereo
- Stereo In sensitivity: -10 dBu
- Stereo In impedance: 40 kΩ
- Insert: On master + channels 1-4
- Line Out connector: 1/4″ jack
- Line out level: 0 dBu
- Line Out impedance: 200 Ω
- DI Out connector: XLR
- DI Out level: -∞ to +6 dBu
- DI Out impedance: 180 Ω
- Aux Out connector: 1/4″ jack unbalanced
- Aux Out level: 0 dBu
- Aux Out impedance: 180 Ω
- Phones connector: 1/4″ jack stereo
- Phones level: n.a.
- Phones impedance: n.a.
- Phantom Power (nominal): 48 VDC (XLR) / 10 VDC (jack)
- Effect: Spring type digital reverb with decay + parallel multieffect with 16 presets
- Preamp: Class-A, no negative feedback, no integrated circuits
- Footswitch: On multi effect and digital reverb
- Stand mounting: Flange mount ø 36 mm, h=102 mm